Important: Woolworths Trading Hours Update
Monday to Sunday: 8am - 9pm
Until further notice, Woolworths is expanding their Community Hour to further support the wellbeing of their customers and team. Their dedicated community hour will continue from 7am to 8am for the following groups.
Elderly and people with disability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Emergency services and healthcare workers: Tuesday and Thursday
A MESSAGE FROM WOOLWORTHS
As grocery retailers, the wellbeing of everyone is our priority – our customers, team members, suppliers and especially the vulnerable and those in isolation.
As we approach the busy Easter period, it’s more important than ever to help make shopping in our stores safer for everyone. Here are some tips:
- Please plan your shopping in advance to avoid the busier times if you can, especially this Thursday. Check the opening hours on our websites.
- We may limit the number of customers in stores to help maintain social distancing. Please follow any instructions in store.
- We have increased cleaning and hygiene measures, including wiping trolley and basket handles regularly.
- We ask that every customer, just like every team member, washes or sanitises their hands before coming into store.
- Please be courteous to other customers and treat all our team members with respect. They are working hard to keep our stores open for you.
Together, we remain proud to serve you. And to all Australians, from all of us, we wish you a safe and happy Easter.
For further updates from Woolworths, please visit their website.